CDs Vs LPs

Just wondering how many prefer CDs over LPs  or LPs over CDs for the best sound quality. Assuming that both turntable and CDP are same high end quality. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

I'm a Redbook CD man all the way, but I'm not a High End CDP guy at all.

Michael Green

One last opinion. In comparing analog vs digital, cables, power cords, components, AC plugs and the like; in the world of high end equipment, the one that will sound the best to the listener is very often the one he wants to sound best.
Hahaha!  Yes, confirmation bias is the at the root of most subjectivist high end audio conclusions.

Confirmation bias is funny. It was a lot funnier the first time someone stated it though... I listen to and enjoy both redbooks & vinyl. Wouldn't want it any other way. 
Confirmation bias is a straw man argument. The person stating it as a truth, (he believes it must be true, so he thinks it has to be true in reality) then never backs up with any proof. The proof is on the person claiming it is confirmation bias. And where is the proof? Nowhere. All it is is the person claiming it is confirmation bias believing that is what it is.