KEF LS50 Wireless Internal vs External DAC ??

I am finding my KEF LS50 Wireless to sound warmer, fuller, and more spacious, with better resolution of image location, when running my streamer (Audio Alchemy DMP-1/PS-5 power supply) to Audio Alchemy DDP-1 DAC/Preamp into its RCA inputs (which are then internally converted via ADC and again DAC) than I am running my streamer direct to the speakers via USB.
Given the numerous redundant conversions at play, I speculate that the ADC conversion is so much more transparent than I imagined and that the internal DAC in the KEFs is so much worse than I expected that I would recommend others use a high-quality external DAC with these speakers (even if they are to be internally re-DACed within them). 
Anyone have this experience?? Thoughts??
transience
Post removed 
Is it the internal DAC that is lacking or the USB conversion?

Its been my experience, with all the DACs I have owned, that the RCA S/PDIF input fed by a good quality USB to S/PDIF converter sounds significantly better than the USB input. And it also makes for no Blue Screen of Death that I found so common using DACs with USB driver software. 

It’s a shame they didn’t add RCA S/PDIF digital inputs on these. 

As posted earlier, a USB reclocker like the W4S might greatly improve the SQ of the USB input. 

I would be curious to hear the results from someone who has tried this. 

lgoler Why not try the new ELAC Navis and ditch the KEF LS50W altogether, since its active, can be wireless, but doesn’t force one to use an onboard DAC, allowing for much more flexibility in the signal chain?

transience OP The Navis is a great option when it comes out.

Thanks for mentioning the Navis. Before my LS50W return period was over the Navis ARB51 was released and I directly compared them to LS50W at home and preferred the Navis. I found they had a bigger and fuller sound. In theory, I also like that it keeps my turntable signal analog and I’m not feeding my external DAC and turntable into KEFs internal DAC which can’t be bypassed. I still have another 30 days or so to decide if I will keep the Navis but I’m thinking I will. They sound fantastic.