Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I agree with David Ten, the Encores and Ulfberts with their 15 tweeter array bring the performance Billy found in the DIs to another level entirely, crossing over to the array at 300 Hz puts most midrange information in the tweeter path creating that panel/stat transparency, better woofers deliver a more impactive detailed bass region, and the dynamics are horn-like, for me the Encores are the sweet spot in the Tekton lineup, that is until Eric debuts something new I'm not even aware of. It was fun listening to Billy describe his systems.
Post removed 
I can't speak with certainty on this--you would have to ask Eric.  My guess is that his design has little to do with prior design work using multiple tweeter arrays.  Eric's work is unique--and very special indeed.  He thinks outside the box, he is driven to design--not to copy prior efforts.  Just check out the vast array and variety of speakers he offers.  Hardly someone content with last years work.
To answer jones4music directly:

No, his patented design is unique and has nothing to do with Roger Russell's work or any past line array designs.  That's way he waited until his patent was accepted before he started to build the DI's and the generation of speakers based on his break through design.