Which Amp to complete my system?

Need amp recommendations to complete my system.
Front end is PSA BHK + PSA DirectStream w/ net-bridge.  Speakers are Klipsch La Scala II.  Love horn speakers but want to ensure the amp is not additionally bright.
tinear123
What’s your price range?  I just listen to the Aesthetix Mimas integrated rated at 150w@8ohms this past weekend and it sounded awesome.  I’m my opinion, well worth the price and more.  It had the warm tube sweetness with solid state power. I think it would sound great with your La Scala.   Reach out to JohnnyR @ Audio connection.  
I like the sound of this super affordable receiver - cambridge audio sr-20 with that classic British sound... You can get a refurbished one for $327 including shipping on ebay these days (not affliated with the seller). Youtube it and with headphones you can get an idea of the sound presentation to see if you dig it. 

If you can spend more, McIntosh tube amp will be a good match as well - so says other La Scala owners, although I have never heard them my self. I do own McIntosh pre and power, and I love them...
Gotta go tubes with lascalas. Audio research, McIntosh, primaluna, etc.. 
Good luck. You’ve got quite a nice system to play with.