Schiit Bifrost vs. the original Peachtree Dac-it

Would purchasing a new Schiit Bifrost be a step up from the Peachtree Dac-it or would it be more of a lateral move?
128x128coachpoconnor
I have the Modi Multibit.  It has a unique sound.  Certainly not the last word on punchy bass or airy highs, but it holds its own and presents nice sense of space and clarity in the midrange.  It moves around at my house, from desktop system to headphone stack to main rig.  If you don't like it, send it back and you're out $50.  You'll probably end up keeping it.
thanks.. I was actually thinking about that this evening. If I didn’t like it, I believe Schiit allows you to upgrade without penalty.
@coachpoconnor 

Even Schiit’s flagship DAC won’t be as accurate as the two I mentioned above that are much cheaper. Like I said, only their Modi 3 is worth buying. 
You can also sell a late model Schiit on eBay. There aren't many on there and people buy them at almost 'new' prices.

@mzkmxcv-can you tell us why Schiit's flagship isn't as good as the ones you mentioned and what your experience is with the Yggdrasil?