DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
I would go with the Alexia or Sasha 2 and save the 10k!Either of these I think would be a nice upgrade from your Sophia’s.I own Watt Puppy’s and would choose one of those for an upgrade for myself also.Both are great choices!Good luck and have fun!
Thank you for that, the difference between the Sasha and Alexia is small enough, that the decision from here would be one of size, the Alexia are about 6-7" taller and a bit wider.
I Think the cool factor is a little higher with the Alexia! Got to be some major pride of ownership with those!Hope your Sophia’s find a good home!
In a limited dealer demo of the DAW, I would choose it over the Alexia and Sasha2. It is far more coherent with tighter bass and easier to drive. It is the first Wilson I have liked in a long time.

I agree if money were no object, but at nearly 10k less for a CPO trade in scenario, the Alexia 1 looks really good, to save even a few more buck and move up to the DAW (or whatever is next) in a couple years. I think either the Sasha 2 or Alexia 1 will be handstands better than my current Sophias.