linn sondek tt

Does anybody still buy this? I just noticed many of their old dealers are gone.i wonder why?
theoriginalthor1

NOBODY WANTS THEIR DIGITAL EITHER You'll never hear them here .we have 2 linn dealers. neither was part of the road show for the akurate streamer. why? they cant sell it to their customers:mega buck customers: aurender customers....even naim customers

Right, their digital is not an easy sell. However, I truly believe if they were to come out with further improvements on the table...or better still, a new upgrade that would allow for more and better arms...then they would have a robust market for that turntable.
One of lp12 biggest competitor was the Rega p3 in mid 70's. Some may say Rega 3 was better sound also plug and play. The Linn had to offer upgrades from basic power supply and basic arm. Sky's the limit what you can spend now. This table is not for most people. It needs to be shipped off to be tuned properly, it does not go out of tune with new springs and grommet's installed with tune up. It has ridden on my front seat of 4x4 truck a few times, not the smoothest ride. Never a problem once returned home, sounds just like it did many years ago after returning from tune up. I get tired of this go out of tune crap, it's almost laughable. This table has its own sound it's not going to please everyone, the only one it has to please is me.