linn sondek tt

Does anybody still buy this? I just noticed many of their old dealers are gone.i wonder why?
theoriginalthor1
if the table is that complex that it needs a high priest to get it right, thats a problem.  Actually, I am not looking for a new table. the 1200G really does a lot right for the money I could always upgrade the arm if I wanted to which I don't.  If I could get a linn for say between 500 and 1000 bucks, it would neat to tinker with it but I probably will not.  the whole thing with the North American distributor being 2 miles away and will not let me listen leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  bad business. IMO.
@tzh21y The table doesn’t need a high priest to get it right, nor does it need an amateur ‘tinkerer’ to screw it up! LMAO.

It's not hard you put it in a Linn box, ship it. It comes back in a week or two. Take it out of box and put a record on it. You should be good for 5 to 10 years. Just send it to someone that takes pride in his work. Rick at Audio Alternatve or Shelleys in California, I'm sure there are others.