Bluesound Vault 2i, Cocktail Audio X40 or ??????????

Have decided to move out my CD collection but still want periodic access. Believe that the above or something like them provide the solution.

Any thoughts, comments or alternatives would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in a advance.
adeep42
My error on Pandora..
Radio stations supported; Calm radio, iHeart radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker radio, TuneIn radio.
Music services supported; Amazon music, Deezer HiFi, Groove, Juke, KK Box, Murfie, Napster, Qobuz, Spotify, Tidal and WiMP.
I think a lot of people are using Roon integrated with Bluesound with great success.
The streaming you have. And it works very well. But the built-in wifi you miss with the Vault. Or am I wrong? Note that the new i-series is out now and the reviews says considerably better sq. Maybe just marketing.......
I believe the I-series uses a different DAC so I am willing to believe it may sound better, but if you use an external DAC that would be a non factor.
I ripped my CD's with dbpoweramp to wav file . I didn't change any settings other than  rip to wav and where to store the files and my Node2i found them without any problem when I hooked it up and built the index.  Maybe dbpoweramp stores in the format needed  for the album art?  I use an external dac which sound significatly better than the one in the node2i not sure about the vault 2i. 
What I understand its the same DAC in node2, node2i, vault2 and vault2i. But the i-version includes other techniques taken from the NAD M51 which is said to have had a "big" positive effect on the sound. 

@djones51 
Can I ask what DAC would sound so much better? Have you had the possibility to a/b test?