Recommendations for an MC cart on Audiogon

I’d appreciate any input on MC carts here for sale at $850 (MAX) or below. Reading the info put out here, it’s seems only CONUS purchases can really be safe. So, I’m sticking with that. I received a George Warren tt (never letting go of) with a Moth Rega 250 (upgrading in ~6 mos) & Denon AVR 4806 (upgrading in 12-18 mos). I got suggestions recently but, the cart purchase fell thru & now the choices are different. I like things just a little tad bright.  Read a lot of carts are “mellow”, “smooth” & “silky deep” so, really looking for that.  Used is great bang for my buck & this is a safe site. People seem universally leary of eBay. No... do this instead of cart feedback plz.

thanks as always for your knowledge.
tochsii
I have owned only one MC cart but it is superb and I can't recommend it highly enough in your price point.  The Dynevector 20X mine is a HO but I would get the more recent/current offerings.
@mechans How do you know "it's superb" if you only have had one MC cartridge and this particular MC is not even a low output ?  

We do believe that everything we're buying is superb until this opinion is crashed by something much much better, so comparison of the different cartridges is very important for analog lovers. Experience is the key. 

So the same reason i can blame professional reviewers, because they never even tried some rare vintage MM cartridges and always raving about inferior modern MC cartridges for some reason. But used market is an amazing option for us (buyers) to try whatever we want to try, sometimes it's time machine in action. I have no reason to stick to the modern production only, why should we ?   
Very well, if you really must have an MC, for that price range it´s possible to get one superb vintage MC but these are getting very rare. I once got Shinon Red LOMC w/ Micro Ridge stylus and boron cantilever for $600.
The Shinon that won one cartridge test and was raved by no other than 
Harry Pearson, The Absolute Sound: "Without having listened this (Red) one cannot say knowing the full glory of analog replay", on an advertisement in early 1990´s.
It really is that good.
Now is a great time to try MI as Soundsmith is having a great sale on cartridges to make room for it’s new line.
Yes it´s time indeed, what would you recommend and maybe using some already ?  Thanks for info : )