Tube info

Looking for suggestions for 12AU7 driver tubes in power amp. Looking for suggestions on NOS but affordable. Thank you in advance!
128x128luvrockin
The Gold Lions are nice.

I have quads of GE, RCA, and Ken-Rad domestic and 2 different styles of RFT Germany 12AU7s that are under your budget.

I have some Sylvania and Raytheon pairs and trios, but no matched quads that would also be well below your budget.

My Amperex/Valvo/Mullard/Siemens/Tungsram varieties aren't going anywhere anytime soon.  ;~)

Enjoy.
You should check out Brent Jessee Recording,  great source of NOS and he has some real sleepers that won't break the bank.   I got some really good early 60s RCA 12ax7 and Philips Miniwatt 6922 and they were everything he said they would be .   His website is a great source of historical info on NOS.  

Jim McShane is a good source too,  nothing but positive comments about his restoration services and tubes on every audio forum.   I haven' t used au7s in a long time but stay away from the later production sylvania nos... mazda cifte 12au7 that I tried other than modern production and they were great.