Tidal Hifi has a very limited jazz selection

I formerly had Spotify's service at $10 a month and upgraded to the Tidal Hifi and the quality of their stream is decidedly better, but Tidal's jazz catalogue of jazz, compared to Spotify, is abysmal.   I think will go back to Spotify for their vastly deeper selection of jazz, which is my only musical interest.  What are my alternatives?
whitestix
Qobuz should have a really good catalog for Jazz , not sure if Qobuz is available at your place.
Is it pretty much a fact that Qobuz has a much more extensive jazz library? I see they advertise 170,000 albums in hi-res audio quality (total, not jazz alone). Anyone know how that compares to Tidal? I would switch in heartbeat to Qobuz when available in the US for more jazz and more hi-res.
gdnrbob2,064 posts10-23-2018 2:24pmSome of the problem is that Tidal's catalog requires assiduous effort to find the albums one is looking for.
You practically have to type the whole title, and then hope it is available.
B

As Gbnrbob notes, I now find the most of the desired jazz recordings are available on Tidal Hifi, but not on the obvious album art that shows up when you select an artist.  You do often have to type in the whole Artist/Recording and then it most often shows up.  My industry insider suggests that Tidal's business model is not doing well, so I patiently await the roll out of Qubuz. Streaming Redbook quality for $20 a month is wonderful.