Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Listening to “Buena Vista Social Club.” Setting aside the obvious genius of the music and musicians, it is a REALLY GREAT sounding recording. Maybe one of the best ever made.
Hey phom, What would you compare them too? Just wondering what their musical style is. 

Trevor Giuliani / Subcontrario 
@boxer12, it’s 1950’s Cuban pop music. A cross between Ritchie Valens and Harry Jsmes. 
@phomchick, great selection. Regarding the sound quality of the recording, it was made after Ry Cooder had heard his first Water Lily Records recording, and was gobsmacked. He asked 'Why don't my records (at the time, all on Warner Brothers Records) sound this good?" He eventually made his own album with the label (owned by recording engineer-extraordinaire Kav Alexander), the fantastic "A Meeting by The River".