Music streamer with no DAC and no storage?

I have an all digital Kii Three audio system (active speakers with DACS and amps) controlled by the Kii Controller fed by a KS Realization USB cable from my Mac PowerBook, with Shunyata Denali and Alpha power cords feeding the speakers.  I am looking for a top-notch streamer without a DAC (already built in to my speakers) and with no storage needed (I only stream from h-res streaming services in 24/44 - 24/192).  I would like to play the streaming services without my Mac computer, but don't need all the functions currently offered in the current all-purpose streamers.  Any ideas?   
chetstern
Sorry, I’m new to this. I meant to say that I’m looking for top-notch server (not streamer, as first stated) to stream hi-res services at home without use of my Mac PowerBook. As I said before, not looking for storage or ripping. Must have USB out to my Kii Controller 
How is a server that doesn't have storage different from a streamer? All of the above mentioned devices have USB out, I use and love an Aurlic Aries Mini. Updates of the regular Aries mean there are more and more 1st gen devices popping up on the used market at good prices.
Bluesound Node 1 (original) only has toslink optical out. Node 2 has toslink optical + coax digital output. Node 2i has 5Ghz wifi, a reportedly better sounding setup for the internal DAC, and supports Apple Airplay 2. If you don't need the faster wifi (I run mine over wired ethernet), Airplay 2 wireless capabilities, and won't be using the internal DAC, spring for the Node 2 since coax digital output has lower jitter than toslink optical.

FWIW, I run coax digital output to my main system, and toslink optical to my bedroom off the same Node 2. It is connected via wired ethernet. Considering that my wifi router literally sits a few feet away from where the Node 2 is, wifi speed would not be a problem.