Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
I stopped listening to any station that plays hard rock at least 20 years ago. If I ever have the desire to listen to the old stuff, I just pull out the vinyl and listen. It’s so much more enjoyable when you have not heard it in many years.
I was tired of classic rock radio when it wasn't classic . There were a few stations  back in the 70's around my locale that were allowed to delve deeper into  albums  late night. One was out of Fort Knox can't remember the station number but they would play whole albums or do blocks by a group. Who can remember hearing Thanks For The Pepperoni from All Things Must Pass on the radio ? 
Since the very concept is an oxymoron of the highest order its just plain stupid .
It is pretty frustrating that the local classic rock station just plays the same songs people mostly already know over and over and over again. Deep cuts anyone? Live dangerously!
SiriusXM is the remedy for these ills.....50s on 5, 60s on 6, and 70s on 7. Commercial free and the program directors know their music.