Which Amp to complete my system?

Need amp recommendations to complete my system.
Front end is PSA BHK + PSA DirectStream w/ net-bridge.  Speakers are Klipsch La Scala II.  Love horn speakers but want to ensure the amp is not additionally bright.
tinear123
I totally agree with myself the Sophia Electric 300B mono blocks would sound great. Go with tubes and enjoy that lush full sound that SS ain't going to give you...
I have owned my fair shar of tube amps, including: Rogue M150 monos, Joule Electra monos, Accoustat OTLs (with Accoustat speakers)...

If I was to consider tubes again it would be Still amp, which I read about in a review. I was so impressed, I contacted him. Very nice person, supreme quality
Thanks all...  Keep the "tube" recommendations coming.  I tried my Coiencident Frankie-II again and the impedance match just does not let the Frankie breath.  It's the best amp I have ever heard but on other speakers.  I'm set on my PSA front end so I am not looking at any integrated amps but the Still does sound interesting none the less.  It's been a few years since I have been active in the marketplace but am targeting to stay below ~$4k used.