Is the Last Record Preservative system a worthwhile investment?

I take great care in my record collection.
1. I have a manual record vacuum cleaning machine. I also use an enzyme cleaner on a few really dirty ones.
2. I replace all paper sleeves with plastic ones.
3. I use groove glide on only the records in really bad shape. Around 1 percent.
4. I use a record jacket to protect the covers.
5. I meticulously keep the stylus clean.
6. Use a brush everytime I play a record.
  My question being is; will the Last system actually improve the sonics even after all the care I put in to my collection?
How much time is involved treating a record? How much per record does it cost if I buy the larger treatment kits? Id like to hear your experiences with this product. I have close to 3000 records. My analogy is like a great movie that I have never seen. Wow you just now saw that? Will I have an aha moment using the Last system like oh wow, I should have seen that movie years ago. Lol
128x128blueranger
Using the LAST All Purpose Cleaner with their brushes, along with the preservative and the StyLAST.  The difference in sound quality with a good cleaning and the preservative is extremely noticeable.  I have 60 year old records and some highly worn records from the 70s that it brought back to life.  I listened before and after each time.  It really quiets the background noise down.
I got some as a present. Do you apply it while the record is on your vacuum machine or lay it flat on your record jacket? Thanks?
I find it easier to apply by holding the brush on the grooves and spinning the record slowly with my other hand, so if your RCM can do that, it's fine (after the LP is clean and dry); if not, the stuff will not drip off the brush, so it's safe to do on your turntable.
Thanks. So it won't contaminate the velvet brush on the RVM? and how long does it take to dry?