Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
In interviews, great artists of any given era will often talk about the artists from the preceding era that inspired and/or influenced he or she. Dylan is viewed as a member of the 1960’s counter-culture generation (some even view him as its’ father), but in interviews he makes it very clear that he feels more of an affinity with artists from bygone eras than of his own. Feeding off each other (their contemporaries) rather than digging down into the roots that lead to the current artistic culture leads to a "sameness" in the music that is popular. I hear a lot of that in 1970’s and 80’s Rock. Record companies are notorious for pandering to the market; many high-profile entertainers are equally culpable. These are gross generalizations; we all have our own exceptions to the rule.
Sirius gives me earbleeds like no other.   Lots of classic rock on Spotify
Bring it on! If only they would go back an remaster and re-release on 180gram more of the older albums instead of the same albums over and over. 
sleepwalker65
... each channel plays the same 50-ish songs in rotation for very long periods ...
That's incorrect, and you're not even close. There's lots of discussion on this over on xmfan.com by people who actually listen to Sirius/XM.

Even the deepest radio playlists pale next to a decent LP collection, though.  It's for that reason that I can say, yea, I still love listening to classic rock.