What are your notes and thoughts on The Beatles White Album Giles Martin remaster?

Discuss...

For those who don't know, please check out the Ascher Demos, which come with the super deluxe version. 
128x128jbhiller
Thanks All!

I listened to it on Tidal and was super impressed. I'm putting it on my Christmas list for sure.  Some of the Ascher demoes are really interesting. 
I think I'll do another comparative listen between the 1987 and 2018 versions, perhaps in a different system at a friends in the New Year.

The 2018 is no doubt a lovely sounding addition, but the '87 remains the definitive digital version for me because it closest to what I grew up with (1970s UK vinyl).

Newcomers may well prefer the  Giles Martin interpretation and I wouldn't blame them.
cd318

Yes indeed. I concur with the '87 version being definitive. We have lived longer with those discs prior to the year 2018.

Happy Listening!
I had a White Christmas and am doing some listening now. My initial impression is this is great but does not have the same impact and revelation as the Pepper remaster had.