mono block or bi-amps which would you pick?

What would you do?  If i buy a  93db 8ohms speakers, horn loaded.   Money is not an object; would i go the mono block way or biamps for better results.  Please advise?? 
128x128zipost
Zanden is not smooth. It’s delicate when need be, and slam a home run when it should.
to keep you all posted.   My bad purchase experiences with sound n singer in NY was a nightmare!   A Big Waste of My time!   Paypal him the money all set and done but got an email from him 2days later that one of the amp has been abused.  One amp has a big deep scratches on the unit.  i decided to cancel the transaction and took another route. 

i want to stick with single ended but parallel.  i decided to buy the New Audio Frontier mono block, 50 watts of pure class A single ended.   Double 845 tubes per side running in parallel, this amp is a beast!  Total weight at 475lbs on crates, each was at 250lbs.   

I will keep you all posted once the amps are fully broken in.   Happy Listening! 

I, too, had a bad time with Sound by Singer. It wasn't the money, but the attitude. I can't believe they are still in business.
In any case, I hope to hear you review.
Bob
Post removed