Why so many wilson alexias for sale

Can someone say why?
128x128pataldorr
Clinical line of product from the get go.  That results in listening fatigue and eventual realization that they pale next to many other speakers in
their price range.

@dobnbav 

I am a fan of the Wilson sound.  To what speakers in their price range are you referring?  I'd love to audition some of them.
Every Alexia listing on Audiogon is a dealer listing. i guess mostly if not all the result of the Wilson trade in/up program.
They are great and expensive speakers and money is tight in this "tremendous" economy. Luxury items often go on the chopping block when times are tough and cash is needed.
I heard the Wilson Alexia on the X-Fi 2018 in Eindhoven ( The Netherlands) and also in Brussels (Belgium) and i can say one thing: It’s not my kind of speaker” He sounds not very well. It’s the name, just like B&W. You pay for the name, or ,you want a Wilson or B&W at home,for saying to familie and friend: I have this!. It costs a lot, and that’s all. Put them near a Ilumnia Magister, Gamut,Monitor Audio,..and then you clearly hear the difference.
Post removed