Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
@cal3713
Right. You could probably even go lower, but hard to find a film cap any less. :)

Of course, higher voltage = higher cost, so watch out!
I am partial to the Jupiter Copper Foil.
To me the Audyn True Copper can be just a little tilted in the upper mids.
The Jupiter Copper Foil paper and wax is my Favorite,although not cheap
http://www.soniccraft.com/index.php/jupiter-copper-c-301_38_416
Geta2ay from plastics like a Mundorf s ownedtheir Best Silver Gold oil supremes several times . TheJupiter Copper foil 
muc more natural and meaty once you give them 300 hours,
and a Duelund. Silver foil ,oil.01 Bypass cap really opens the top up . Solen is junk,  depending on budget .
go to humblehomemadehifi capacitor test.   A solid A recommendation I usethem myself in my speakers .whileyou are 
at it rebuild the whole Xover austral bloom uses Nothing 
remotelyhigh quality .i owned several  amps speakersall economy 
parts .I modded them  myself , a Huge difference , and for suerewire them , I just used VH Audio New AWG 21 for the tweeter, awg15  forthe other drivers a Litz ssmall diameter 
OCC - 0 crystalCopper verythinned foamed Teflon dielectric  
fantastic wire . He sells a awg 12 and awg 11 forLoudspeaker cables, and use Copper get rid of the junk brass ,on the terminals 
not natural stall I changed every connection throughout to copper
at lesst a 10% improvement . I used the exsctwiring for my amp-preamp, Loudspeakers also. The whole system .time consuming and maybe $1500 in wire but the results are substantial.