Why so many wilson alexias for sale

Can someone say why?
128x128pataldorr
Most, if not all, that I've seen for sale are the first generation.  Let's face it, if you could afford the first version, you can afford to upgrade to the second one.
You guys with your sour grapes, envious, biased, and dismissive pronouncements are hard to take. 

Kvetching about a product you can't afford and dismissing it out of hand to make yourselves feel better. I don't find them to be my personal cup of tea but they are an excellent product.

The reason dealers are selling them is they are either trade ins or demos resulting from the introduction of a new product. Unlike us Audiogon bottom feeders, new Wilson customers likely buy from dealers. 
@sfischer1 
+1
However, some of us do have expensive system(s), so in this particular situation, without commenting on the Wilson sound, I can’t help but wonder about the business model. A lot of these alexias have been online for way over six months now. Since these are all hefty trades, and it seems like no one is buying them, I can only speculate on the actual cost of these products for such a scheme to work.
Post removed 
One if the most overrated speaker brands there is. Not attacking anyone but heard them so many times and was never in the slightest impressed. Heard hundreds of cheaper speakers I would buy over any Wilson.