Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
i think isreal uses his top of the line statement cabling inside throughout for his PRE i dont think youd need to upgrade the wiring inside. dont know about the caps.
Here is my thinking:

4.7uF :
Clarity CMR : $54
Jupiter CF: $265

0.1uF:
Jupiter CF: $63

Audyn : $20 (Parts Express)

So somewhere in there I think the OP can find a fine solution. :)

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

@justanotherhifiguy Isreal states that they use Mundorf in current models of the PRE, but my pair (I purchased used) just have Solens.  The frankenstein amps also have solens throughout... although to be honest I tried replacing with Duelund and didn't like the result.  

@erik_squires Lots to think about in there... I'm very torn.
@audioman58 And fortunately there's nothing else really to change.  The PREs only have that one 4.7uF capacitor on the tweeter.  The midrange is directly wired to the binding posts and the the bass just has a single inductor coil.  
Cal3713
for sure change the binding post which are Brass to a Furutecor WBT next gen Gold over Copper ,and put in a Quality Wire the tweeter and mid are connected to. The inductor to create
the Xover ,and you can put in a much better inductor 
to a awg 12  Jantzen inductor far better especially for the Bass
i would think there is another inductor there somewhere as well as resistors, pull out the midrange and woofer you will see other things hiding in there. I have found that to be true case up grade 
the resistors Path Audio, the best if parts connecxion has them in stock, Ohmite Gold, Mundorf Supreme, or Mills 
resistor ohms rating on the resistor. It’s up to you.
best of luck  and use a good soldering station recommend at least 
80 watts and Cardas,WBT, Johnson’s, or Mundorf Silver Gold 
minimum of 5-5% silver solder content Cardas has. Flux built in
which helps a lot  to clear and bond surfaces.