Kuzma/Koetsu feedbak??

I am seriously considering the purchase of a new TT rig.  It consists of a Kuzma Stabi XL DC turntable, a matching Kuzma 4 Point 14" tonearm, and a Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum cartridge.  It will be played through a Naim 500 series amp and preamp and phono stage.  The speakers are a pair of brand new Grandinote Mach 36's.  I would appreciate any and all feedback from those familiar with this equipment.
Thanks for taking the time,
Mitch
orenstein
I own a Kuzma Ref 2, and Ref 313 arm. It is the best table/arm that I have owned. I have owned Basis/Vector, Basis/Graham, and Well Tempered tables. I still own the latter, which I use in little second system. It befuddles me that the Kuzma tables have not caught on in the US, in the way the Kuzma tonearms have. Not sure if I could venture as to why, but that’s all for another conversation. I’m very happy with the Ref 2, and have been using an EMT Tsd-75 on there with very good results. I plan to upgrade my cartridge at one point, and I have no doubt this table/arm combination will be fully capable of realizing the potential of higher performing cartridges. As it stands now, I couldn’t imagine better performance from a $2K cartridge. It’s been a while since I’ve owned Koetsu, and that was Rosewood, RSP, and Jade P.... Of those cartridges, the RSP was the one that I happened to get the best performance from. However, due system changes that took place between the RSP and the Jade, that statement should be taken with a grain of salt. My RSP was a Sugano Sr era, and the Jade was not. I’d sure like to hear a Kuzma XL.
@whart   and @fjn04

Thanks for the additional input and suggestions.
I am located on Long Island, NY.  If you know anybody who might be willing share their sound system in order to sample certain products, I would be quite happy to go over and listen.  On the other hand, I am more than happy to invite anyone who wanted to come this way for some fine noise and equally fine scotch.
Mitch
@orenstein- well, it's not like you are in a back-water. Metro NY is still a pretty big center for hi-fi (I lived there for 36 years before migrating to Texas). Bill Parish, at GTT, is the US distributor for Kronos and I had many good dealings with him over the years. I'm not even sure who handles Kuzma tables in NY metro these days. It is probably worth talking to Scot Markwell, who handles US distribution for Kuzma, at some point. He's a very good guy. I will say whatever route you go, unless the dealer is crazy good at set up (they should be, but who knows?), you should have a good set up done at the outset. The guy I used was Mike Trei, a known quantity and based in NYC.
Jeff at Highwater Sound has my respect though I never did business with him-my recollection was that he sold TW Acustic tables and arms, but a good dealer is a thing of beauty. Have fun! 
I'm up in Saratoga County, just a stones throw from Albany. Happy to open the door for you Mitch. Will you settle for Bulleit Bourben. My muddler is fully broken in, and I make an above average Old Fashioned. 
@fjn04 I have to agree. I’ve had an AMG/ Rega/ SME/ Linn and the Ref2 beats everyone hands down. I have the 4 point 9 arm with Cardas Clear cable. Sounds fantastic. 

Not sure why Kuzma doesn’t get much press. Maybe because their owners just enjoy listening to them rather  than posting about them. 
I heard a WTL and really enjoyed the sound of it. Hoping to get one someday.