Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
Post removed 
I do, and then I listen to other things for awhile and before too long Dylan and Lennon and Mitchell ... are all back on the Thorens. In the mean time I discover new bands, and shock of all shocks, that I like classical music.
Is there really anthing "classic" about rock?  Is there anything "classic" about playing old Motown records on a $8000 system?  Rock was never "classic" and all the noisey thrashing is, well, mostly noise any bunch of 14 year olds in the garage can make.  Radio jocks invented-hallucinated the notion so they could stack the stations with dated material.  There is absolutely nothing "classic" about the clown car full of radio jocks jabbering endlessly about the pay-ola motivated classics as if they were works of art.  It is mostly the crap you listened to when you were in high school.   
Pop music since the 1950s has been just that, pop.  Classic POP is like a virgin birth.   It is OK until you think about it.  But hard rock and heavy metal do not call upon thought.  At all.  Ever.  
I think I will go down to my studio and put on some Qui with Trevor Dunn.  Not a classic, just 21st century music in the 21st century.
rcronk"Pop music since the 1950s has been just that, pop. Classic POP is like a virgin birth.  It is OK until you think about it."

This is an ignorant, vile, and hateful swipe at Christianity, one of the world's great religions and reveals a prejudice, bias, and arrogance towards those who's faith conflicts with your smug, self-righteous, and "superior" beliefs, to which you are entitled but to which you may not attack, inflict, or condemn others hear for believing contrary to yours.