Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
At this time, I am not really inclined to do anything besides replace the tweeter capacitor, but clearly there's a lot to think about there.  I think improvement there is highly likely, but I'm a little less confident about the wiring/inductor/post changes. My soldering skills are improving, but I prefer not to touch what I don't have to.

And in regards to some of the conversation, I've looked inside the speakers and indeed, the only cap is on the tweeter. The mid-range is connected directly to the binding posts, and I'm pretty confident that the only component inside the subwoofer cabinet is the large inductor coil.
Chris,
Your PRE speaker crossover is pretty simple (fewer part count) and straightforward compared to many other speakers (higher part count). Your instincts are right IMO. Upgrading to a very high quality tweeter capacitor is a very worthwhile single modification. It sure worked out well for me and Bill(Brownsfan). I’m with you in your caution regarding the wire/inductor/binding post. There’s always something better to change to, but these stock PRE items are quite good quality as is. The stock Solens is a 'decent (not garbage) capacitors but is easily bettered.
Charles
Dammit.  The Jupiters are sold out at both PartsConnexiion and SonicCraft.  PC does have the Duelund RS Copper Foil caps, but I think you all talked me into the Jupiters...