Suggestions for Class D amplifiers with Marantz AV7704 and B&W cdm9nt combo for HT.

I am considering class D options for a multi channel HT setup. Partly because of where the amps have to go ( enclosed cabinet.  Not sure if fans will be enough to keep other amps cool enough.

I acquired a Marantz AV7704 and plan to use my current speakers ( B&W cdm 9nts and mated surrounds etc ) and so last piece is the amp. 

Are the current class D amps capable of reproducing solid sound quality across the board?

Used is okay. I was looking at:

wyred4sound
Red Dragon
ATI Hypenx

Will any of these mix well with my setup? If so - what else would you suggest to make the most of the gears? Certain fuses, power cords, ICs, etc... suggestions welcomed.

Are there other class D solutions that are a better fit?
lightfighter2018
lacking body, volume, air, midrange bloom, full mid-bass & bass power and overall musicality in comparison to very high quality analog or class A & AB designs

This is a true thing and most of today's Class D amps will suffer from this lack of bass/midbass and midrange bloom because of their small switching power supplies.  It doesn't matter if the switching power supply can provide 2000 watts of power.  It just will not have the full strong bass/midbass and midrange bloom because of it's small amount of capacitance bank storage.  They just will not be able to compete with large size transformers and large capacitor banks for bloom, power and punch.

That is also why I bring up the ATI Hypex solution.  Because it does use a standard linear power supply with good size transformers and decent capacitance.
In addition, some of these comments were describing older Class D circuits.  The frequency response of these circuits were dictated by the impedance curve of the speaker (where the impedance drops down very low in the bass/midbass area).  Result can be weak bass/midbass and also rolled-off highs.
@erik:
"Class D amps are binary, but not digital. Weird, right?

They are not "digital" because they lack an Analog to Digital conversion stage, however, the output stage switches between on and off. The rate at which that switching happens is controlled entirely in the analog stage."

This is not correct, you cited several misconceptions. The rate of switching by the modulator is fixed, often at 400+kHz. And they are not binary no more than any class AB amp is, they are purely analog. And the output stage does not switch between on and off.

To the OP: please also consider PS Audio’ Stellar line of amplifiers. I have their M700s and they do everything and more that I want. And I have owned Class A, Class AB, in both tubed and solid state formats.