Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
jburidan.

"Avoid Class D like monkey plague!"

On what do you base your opinion??????
I reviewed the Benchmark Media DAC3 DX and AHB2 Amplifier for dagogo.com. The amp is superior to all the class D amps I have tried/reviewed in the past. Superb cleanness, resolution, highly commendable sound at a very reasonable price. It also has a gain feature that allows better matching with speakers than the class D amps I used. Note that it does not have RCA inputs, and uses either Neutrik and Benchmark cables, or Pos/Neg posts for alternative cables. I discuss this all in the review.
I use the XTZ edge to drive my big Tannoys. Fine dynamic sound a little on the warm side. Low low cost. Good power. Gain control. Small size. No problems. Like an amp should be - let's you concentrate on source and speakers.
Bel Canto. Best kept secret is the REF500M, while not as powerful as the 1000M, they are slightly sweeter with astonishing midrange, clean (but not sharp) high end and slam and drive.