That "Wow" Moment!

So I am at my local record shop store. Retired pharmacist. Had a big collection. Decided to open a brick and mortar business. Great couple and I love going there once a week and spending my money to support them. My panacea. Anyways there is an album on his system and my ears/brain immediately tune to it and ask "Who is this"? He says the name of the band whom I have never heard of before today. I say, "Will you sell it"? He says, "Sure". I bring it home and put on my system and it is a "You have got to be kidding me moment". Wow! Weren't they outstanding! Savoy Brown is the band. "Looking In" is the album from 1971. Please chime in on your similiar experiences of discovering a sound you didn't know was out there.
ricmci
If you want a real wow moment, pick up Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown "The Devil To Pay". I believe its only available on CD. Kim Simmonds is the founder of Savoy Brown. You should look for, "Street Corner Talking",  or Hellbound Train".
Also add Lions Share and Jack the Toad to that list, been a Savoy Brown fan since they formed. The band went thru many musicians with Kim Simmonds being the constant. The album Looking in, is actually the members of the band Foghat who had Rod Price on slide in place of Simmonds.
Similar "nailed to the floor" experience walking into a shop and hearing Metheny’s "Wichita Falls" years ago.  It had just been released.  First time for me hearing Metheny or Lyle Mays not to mention the album. Subsequently saw them at McCarter Theatre in Princeton NJ during the tour supporting AFWSFWF.  Magical stuff.

FWIW - If you like Savoy Brown’s Lookin’ In, check out Killing Floor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CAycS7OAsg
Sticking to the theme of the thread, walked into a Budget Tapes and Records in Lafayette Louisiana around 1973 or 1974 to buy a few albums and they were playing Taj Mahals/Recycling The Blues. This album also features the Pointer Sisters singing backup.