Magico A3 vs S3 MKI

All

I have been a long time lurker and wanted to get some help with a decision. 

For the past 3 months I have been auditioning speakers in the 10k-15 range (both used and new) and have largely decided upon A3. 

Source gear
1. Hegel H360
2. Music played via Tidal

I had gone into A3 Audition as a skeptic and was expecting it to be clinical/ analytical. However I was surprised
1. It felt music and laid back (in a good way). Kind of speaker that I could listen to for hours and not get fatigued
2. Really liked the texture of the bass
3. Vocals made me feel I was right in the room

While I didn’t like some of the R&B music I played through them (eg Amy Winehouse), overall this met more of my needs than 10+ other speakers I have listened to. 

I wanted to check if anyone has had a chance to compare them to S3 MKI. I am getting a barely used S3 for almost the same price. However it might not be possible to do a fully controlled comparison of the two. So I wanted to get views from those who have listened to both. 

At at this stage not trying to broaden the search and simply trying to pick between these two. 
vinoacoustics
@vinoacustics If you end up with a Magico I would recommend the Mark Levinson 585 over the Hegel 360. I have heard both, though Hegel with KEF Blade 2, and my feeling is that the ML 585 is one of the best integrated out there (definitely fatigue free). I could listen to that amp for hours with the A3. 

I saw today on A'gon a used ML 585 for $5.7K (MSRP $12K). Check it out. I cannot buy that used unit myself for a few good reasons but if circumstances were different I would be all over that unit for the A3.
I owned a pair of S3 for a year. Pretty good speaker. I have heard the A3 at Axpona and the S3 is a much better sounding speaker to me. 
Of course you are comparing 22600 new vs 9800. I just sold my pair a few mos ago for 9500. (Just what I paid for them 1 year earlier)
I have always loved the S3 Mk I, and I had hoped to get a nice, used pair for $11K or less, which was my budget. I looked for months, checking HiFiShark daily, but a pair never came up that was in the color and condition that I wanted. When I heard the A3 at Axpona, I knew I had my answer, and I ordered a pair. While the A3's do not have the same chest-caving oomph on the low end as the S3 Mk 1, they are still very strong. As far as the midrange and highs, I find them to be the tonal equivalent, at least, of the S3 Mk 1. From an imaging standpoint, the A3's are fantastic. I went to a demo the other night with a $30,000 pair of Gamut speakers, and my A3's just crush them, even with the less expensive electronics in my rig. I feel very good about the A3's, and I don't have the uncertainty associated with buying used speakers. A3's highly recommended!