Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
Not so much worried about the capacitors as the accutons... they have such tiny little tabs, so little room for heatsinks.
Talked me into it Erik.  Also gives me a chance to play some more in the future if I decide to buy some Jupiters or Duelunds.
@erik_squires I’m completely rebuilding my XOs. I have CSAs on the coax board and am comparing with and without Multicap RTX bypasses (~1%). I might also try a CMR bypass. Please characterize for me the SQ of Jupiter as a bypass. Thanks.
Hey @beetlemania
The CMR are excellent caps as mains, but above 4.7uF or so they need bypass caps. Below this, I can’t hear any benefit at all. The CMRs are really excellent caps.

My main speakers use a 3rd order hi-pass filter. To my ears, bypassing the larger cap (~ 10uF) they sound less compressed and more natural. I’m afraid it’s been about 2 years since I did this experiment.

@cal3713 Be aware that the CMR caps are physically huge! You don’t want to mount a 20uF directly to a speaker tab.

May be worth it to get some Duelund jumper cable too.

I'm thinking about upgrade of a second order LP filter capacitor  for my mid-bass driver.
I know the quality of inductor is very important for second order LP filter.
How much a quality of the second order LP filter capacitor does influence on sound quality?