How important is it for you to attain a holographic image?

I’m wondering how many A’goners consider a holographic image a must for them to enjoy their systems?  Also, how many achieve this effect on a majority of recordings?
Is good soundstaging enough, or must a three dimensional image be attained in all cases.  Indeed, is it possible to always achieve it?

128x128rvpiano
Everything is relative. Obviously, whether a record or CD is in correct overall Polarity - which is what I’m referring to - depends on the mastering engineer, who cannot change whatever damage was produced by the recording engineer in terms of Polarity, or phase as you call it, which are the issues you referred to. There is no standard for Polarity or even Absolute Polarity. The best strategy for coping with the ubiquitous OOP records and CDs might be to ensure your system is in Reverse Absolute Polarity.
Piano, it's interesting that you should mention Telefunken.  Recently, I replaced some 6922's in a phono-pre with Telefunken, and they kicked it up a big notch.

I had been using NOS Mullards on the CJ, and I was satisfied, but I might be more satisfied with the Telefunken.

Thanks for the tip.

If im listening to a good jazz trio with nicely miked singer ..or Hudson on Bass remake of Don’t go chasing waterfalls ..highly recomend this track ..if i stop what im doing a plunk my A$$ in the sweet spot ...and turn it up a bit and close my eyes ..do I smile ...especially when its a piece of music i ve heard on many sytems over the yrs ....just got boneicke w5 se ‘s 
and ..while i know there drivers are not top notch ...i likem ..and they let me enjoy the music instead of thinking about the SPEAKERS !
afterall chasing the equipment is ..NOT why i turn my system on ..