Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
I have the PS Audio M700s and think they sound amazing across the full range.  Have had class A/B most commonly.  Upgraded from Rotel class D most recently.  Ps audio provided much larger sound stage superior detail and imaging super tight powerful bass and smooth mid to upper end.  Light weight low heat less energy use massive power reasonable cost were my motivations.  They deliver.
I am a Dealer who has sold quite a few amplifiers.
I am in Love with the Jeff Rowland Model 125. Amazing Amplifier.
If you have any questions, Please let me know.

Best,
Sunil Merchant.
Nord One Up mono amps are excellent for the price. I have a pair I will be selling

To @smer319.... Hello Sunil, I have not had the opportunity yet of listening to the Rowland M125 bridgeable, but have heard great things about it...

If you have a chance, give a try also to the M535.... I have a bridged pair in my system right now, and this baby is extraordinary!

Regards, Guido

I am loving this thread! I did months of exhaustive product research on class D amps last year, going back 4-5 years, all in search of musically effective (as well as powerful) class D amp options for my extremely crowded desktop (literally nowhere to put a >150WPC class A/B amp).

I ended up buying a used Wyred4Sound ST-500, and I must say, this thing has been one positive surprise after another. I never had top-of-the-line SS amps (my big amps were tube; I used SS only for subs or casual systems). The ST-500 is far and away better than any SS amp I own/have owned. Perfect for this desktop, and w/more than enough power for the ATC SCM12 Pro passive monitors, which really can take a lot of power.

I'm filing away the Nord amp comments. That amp really interests me, and if I can find one used for a reasonable price, I'll get it. 

The quest for better sound goes on, even though what I have is really quite good...