Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Joe Bonamassa - Redemption

It’s got a few interesting and enjoyable tips of the hat to Led Zeppelin. Beyond that, JB keeps finding ways to keep that blooz-rock thang fresh.

Love that album G.
Gets a workout frequently.

I'm in You .... Peter Frampton.

Vinyl
Hey U. - I only just found/tried Redemption on Tidal. Liking it.

w/r to Frampton, do you know his studio album that came out before Comes Alive? Link here to it on Amazon. Excellent, excellent. Solid songwriting throughout. Worth a listen if you don’t (unlikely as that might be). Worth many listens, actually. CD's okay but if you can find a nice clean original release in vinyl, sonics are quite good (and I’m mostly digital these days).

https://www.amazon.com/Frampton-Peter/dp/B00004VW2M
Agreed G.
Excellent album, I have a pretty worn copy on vinyl, probably need replace it at some stage.
So much music, so little time!

Atm, I am just working through the alphabet on vinyl, grabbing blindly out of each section....lol
Beats thinking about what to play!

Next up.

Child in Time ... Ian Gillan Band