JVC TT-101 Won't Stop

The Stop button on my recently purchased QL-10 doesn't work. It worked at first after the TT warmed up, but then quit completely. I since have replaced all 37 electrolytic caps on 3 boards, but it made no difference. The power voltages are correct. The button itself is fine and shorts pins 6 and 9 of the P8 connector on the main board, but the motor doesn't stop. What could be wrong? Any particular transistor or adjustment? Please help! -Alex
safesphere
@gary7I

saw the video, I could be wrong but I think that once the speed of 33.33 Rpm has been reached, the display should remain locked at the speed and not restart.It would serve the opinion of TT-101 owners working as @lewm 
I could be wrong but I think that once the speed of 33.33 Rpm has been reached, the display should remain locked at the speed and not restart.

You're wrong. Not in this mode
Hats off to JP Jones at Fidelis Analog. Reminds me of when I was a tech in the 80s and finding the elusive crack always made my day!
Post removed 
You're wrong. Not in this mode

ahhh ook no problems; but this then? It remains blocked means that is that improvement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rqmmcms1Tc