Preamp Choice... a hard call for me.

I have a Mac C-41 pre. I am building a "new" two channel system - amp- pre-cd-speakers. I can replace the Mac with a new Parasound P6... will I lose anything going from the Mac to the P6? the P6 has a great DAC and other useful features the Mac doesn't. Ahhhh. I would miss the pretty Mac light show... lol I am kinda old school but seems the P6 will do the Mac and more..

Help! lol
128x128captbeaver
Capnbeaver. That’s an optimistic name. It seems as if we should be asking you for advice. 
Own several semi descent pre’s 

B&K pro 10 mc
onkyo p-308
sanders sound preamp
McCormac LD-2

all have and serve me well
Look at the McIntosh c47 pre, it has a decent internal dac and internal phono preamp for both mm and Mc carts. I like my C47 but use an external dac that supports MQA, a Roon endpoint and it just sounds better. But my external dac cost more than the C47.
The best preamp ever (for me) and it have to match with the poweramp.: Ear 868, Audio Note M5,-6, Esoteric C-03. A combination :preamp , tubes and power, transistor or vice versa works wonderfully.
As Dac,i use my Luxman sacd-D-06 (is great).
I have Audio Note M5 preamp,and GamuT D 200i poweramp. Sounds fantastic. Speakers: Ilumnia Magister. (“The best”)