Which one is the best INTEGRATED!!

My system 
Focal speaker
Esoteric source

I am going to buy a new one but I am not sure about them all which one I should buy.

Here is my integrated list
Karan KA I180 MK2
Accuphase E650, 600
Jeff Rowland Con S2
Burmester 082
Pass labs INT250
Audio Research VSi75
Gryphon Diablo300

loreaor
Accuphase E650:

Output (rms): 150 W/1 Ω | 120 W/2 Ω | 60 W/4 Ω | 30 W/8 Ω
Total Harmonic Distortion
(both channels simultaneously, FR 20-20 000 Hz): 0.03%
IM distortion: 0.01% 
Frequency range (line input and Power In): 
20-20 000 Hz (+0/–0,5 dB), @ full power; 3-150 000 Hz (+0/–3 dB), @ 1 W
Damping factor: 800 (8 Ω)
Tone control: 
BASS: 300 Hz/10 dB (50 Hz) | TREBLE: 3 kHz/10 dB (20 kHz)
Loudness: +6 dB (100 Hz)
S/N (A -weighted:  RCA input: 102 dB | power in: 117 dB
Power consumption: 168 W (idle) | 290 W (max.)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 465x191x428 mm
Weight: 25.3 kg

Pathos Inpol Heritage:

Type: Reference stereo integrated
Amplifier: Pure class A
Technology: double INPOL fully bal
Tubes: ECC803S tung-sol, 6H30 Sovtek
Output power: 2 x 80W @8 Ohm
Freq response: 2Hz–200KHz ±0.5db
Max input voltage: 10VRMS
Input sensitivity: 780mVRMS
Input impedance: 20KOhm
Vol regulate: purely resistive relays
THD: 0.1% @ 80W, SNR > 100dB
Gain: 33dB Unbal, 39dB Balanced

Analog In: 2 bal XRL, 4 unbal RCA
(HiDac required for below inputs)
USB: USB port type “B”
SPDIF: coaxial, Optical
Ethernet: RJ45
USB: 3x port type “A”
Preout: Stereo Unbal RCA, Bal XLR
Gain: selectable in 4 positions
Headphone: 6.3mm jack connector

Dimensions (DWH): 555 x 450 x 230mm
Net Weight: 58Kg

@donjr I think the biggest problem with Accuphase in general is the price. The msrp of both Accuphase and Pathos currently is around $13-14k (but cannot be sure, also depends on the features selected). E650 is only 30W in 8ohm, but I live in a condo so that may not be an issue (except if we take into account the impact of the "reserve factor" on sound). Listening these amps where I live is next to impossible. Which route would you recommend in terms of pricing for E650? Thanks
@fiza do you have an Accuphase dealer within driving distance to your home? I certainly wouldn't buy an amp without hearing it first, especially in this price range. If you get a chance to hear one then the shop already has it. If that's the case they have to eventually sell it. I saved $6k off MSRP by purchasing a demo. If for some reason you are able to hear it but your shop doesn't have one, first off you tell them you're interested but not for msrp. Ask them if they're willing to contact the distributor to see if you can further work out a deal where you jump on a big order. You can save a lot of money if your equipment is shipped with a larger order. I did this with the DP-430 CDP which I ordered in November but will not be getting until next week. My dealer actually ordered 2 of them and a E-270 which further lowered my cost and his as well. In a nut shell, you have to get the dealer to work for you. If they don't they're not a good dealer and buy something else. You have to be a little patient because Accuphase doesn't have these amps piled up in a warehouse for 110 voltage. I would say with the list of contenders you have here, the world is your oyster. I love my E-600 but I was able to listen to it and was offered a great deal on it. If you end up listening to an Accuphase and have to have it but can't get your hands on one, let me know. You have an amazing list of amplifiers and I don't t think you could go wrong with any of them. 
I've only heard it once and not the DHT version. I've talked to a number of owners that love them. Does the Vinnie Rossi LlO belong on the list.