Cartridge Upgrade ...AT ART-9?

Hello all , I'm looking to upgrade to a better TT / cartridge and I've heard from a very reliable source that the AT ART-9 is unbeliebavly great cartridge.

I listen to mostly Classic Rock /Jazz Fusion ....I currently just have a Technics SL15 with a P205CMK3. I'd like to get something that is higher end around $1K that dramatically improves my setup. 

Anything that is with mentioning that gives the ART-9 a run in that range? Thanks! 

Allnic H1201 
Lyngdorf TDAI 2170
Tekton DI SE
128x128tommypenngotti
The Shelter 501 is a really good cart in that price range, have had two of them and am trying to break in an ART9 now with 60 hours on it, so far my foot isn't tapping like the Shelter made me do but will keep going until I get at least 100 hours before judging the ART9.
Orto tends to get sibilant in certain arms/set-ups as can be read online in other forums. Buy a (vintage) Moving Flux instead, like GLANZ MFG-51L.
ART9 is a magnificent performer but needs 200 hours to really sing IME and THEN it´s very hard to "beat". Save that cart up-grade fund, including possibly better Shelter, for better TT. It´s ALWAYS worth to improve TT first, then cartridge. Only better TT can dramatically improve your system. Period.
Which TTs / arms do you guys recommend checking out ? Definitely don’t want any siblance . I’ve been scoping : 

VPI 
Technics 1200g
Acoustic Signature 

Thanks 🙏 
You could try a JICO SAS stylus for your Technics MM cartridge.
Old SAS has Boron cantilever, NEO SAS can be Ruby or Sapphire
SAS (Super Analogue Stylus) is a huge upgrade for 205c mk3
Have you ever tried it ? Do you know anything about this option ?

For my old Technics 205c mk3 the SAS (Boron) was superb.
But on 205c mk4 i prefered the original stylus.

You have to try SAS, the price is just about $350-450

currently just have a Technics SL15 with a P205CMK3. I’d like to get something that is higher end around $1K that dramatically improves my setup.

Do you mean just $1k for a cartridge and turntable ?
I think you have a nice DD turntable and all you need is a better tonearm and maybe a better cartridge (if you don’t want just to try SAS stylus).

In my opinion JICO SAS will change a lot. 
But what is your tonearm now ?