Reasonable RCA Connectors?

Hi all, I'm going to build two sets of interconnect cables and need 8 RCA connectors.  Would prefer to stay under $25/connector... any suggestions?  Using Duelund 16ga tinned copper as my wire... 

Thanks.
128x128cal3713
22 of 26 (up to my post) responses are for one brand. that is unusual. Where typically getting even two audiophile to agree on anything is near impossible. MY guess is a CABAL/fan boy fest...
Your guess is just as valid.
I see. Thanks for the clarification.Great info here for you and others to learn about and try first hand. Amazing.
"22 of 26 (up to my post) responses are for one brand. that is unusual. Where typically getting even two audiophile to agree on anything is near impossible. MY guess is a CABAL/fan boy fest...
Your guess is just as valid."

It takes a certain amount of audacity for someone who excessively emotes over one brand of power cord to label others as part of a cabal or as fanboys.

But, as you said; it is not your problem.

Now if anytime some asks: "what sort of powercord should I consider"... They got six different people saying "Pangea is the magic answer..it can clean you dishes, wash your clothes AND sound better... " then I would agree with you.
But what actually happens in normal’ threads is with twelve different people you have maybe ten different answers. It is true maybe one person might agree with me, and at least one will say "Pangea? SUCKS!!!! That is normal.
What has happened in this thread I call the "KAB effect"...
Used to be years back when Technics 1200 was still being made. ANYONE asking about buying a turntable.. The thread would be flooded with KAB fanboys praising the 1200 Technics and KAB.
Yes? Remember?
Other sorts of similar yet different threads are those ’taken over’ by certain fans and promoters of a product. Witness the 4000 responses to a DAC thread... What else but a promotion by a group of folks promoting one product.
Then the standard ’we like this, and are promoting it’ thread. Aka The Graphene juice thread which is currently still popular. Totally to sell one product. "Paint it on your eyeballs, hear better..." paint it on your toilet bowl, hear better...
So anytime I see a thread with such properties. I get all fuzzy inside and just have to make a comment, little stand as it may be. Tomorrow I will no longer give a fig. But I hope it ’clears the air’ for the op. who may have though for a few days that the gizmo being praised is the "Magic One above all else"... It is not. What it is, is just another average connector some bunch of guys are 'selling' wholesale.
Also, Sonic Craft has closeout pricing of $15 on a set of 4 Neotech RCAs that actually sound quite good

I assume you're talking about the Neotech DG-302?  Do you know metal and plating they are made from?  There is no information anywhere about their construction.  As a matter of fact, the only place DG-302 is mentioned is on Sonic Craft's website.  Seems strange.