Focal Scala Utopia vs Wilson Sasha?

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has directly compared the Focal Scala to the Wilson Sasha? I have recently auditioned the Focal Scala a couple of times and whilst at first I was not quite satisfied , upon a second and more thorough listening I must say, I am seduced. Problem is, I have also loved Wilson speakers but, living in Australia- no one is getting the Sashas for another 2-3 months. Any suggestions?? Do I go with the Scalas now, or wait to audition the Wilson Sashas? Any thoughts would be helpful, thanks.
-Cameron.
camali
Northstar,
In this country, not just mid size sedans sold for speaker money but there are speaker cables and interconnects sold for sedan price ticket. Sad but it is very likely to be true!
"actualy my preference is also to have exciting expierence when listening to music, but in the evening time i like to read a book or do some other activity where music should be as background- not to draw atention to it."

Elviukai,
Lol... Does this strike you as being even a little bit like asking a beautiful woman to look appealing only during romantic activities and not when you're trying to watch the news. I do see your point of view: too much of a good thing and all that; but really...
Well Phaelon, I do not see anything wrong(assuming they both know about each other) having good looking chick for fun, and good cooking wife for resting after the first :-)

same goes for the speakers (except fact that they do not nessesary need to know about each other, as i didnt find speakers very curiuos or jelous, just honest ones and liar ones)
"I do not see anything wrong(assuming they both know about each other) having good looking chick for fun, and good cooking wife for resting after the first :-)"

I don't see anything wrong with that either. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that's pretty much the dream for many of us. All I can say brother, is that if you can finesse a couple of ladies to go along with that knowingly, coaxing whatever sound that turns you on out of a stereo system should be a slight challenge.
I would wait to hear the sashas. My one time listen to them i found them to be on the bright side.