Looking for new speakers

My system consists of 2 MC75 MONO amps and 1 Quicksilver preamp. I recently sold a pair of Magnepan MG-IIIA's.  In my research the Goldenear Triton 2+ and Triton 3+ are very interesting to me. The 3+ are more affordable to me. Anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks 
Mike 
zardozmike
A used pair of Treo would be lovely
i have a set in a 15’ x 33’ x 9’ room and they are lovely

a different path with a lot of upgrade potential would be the VLR Signature which has the carbon tweeter on a Sound Anchor ( or similar robust inert ) stand and then add a sub 3 with 11 band analog bass EQ

have fun !

enjoy the music and the search !!!
Just watch YT video about the Emerald Physics KC IIs. I highly recommend you watch ASAP, and you might get the christmas special pricing
@tomic601 ,
+1 again.
If you could stretch your budget and wait for a used pair, the Treo's would be the best investment. Pair them with the Vandy subs and you can't go wrong-IMHO.
I heard Vandy's back in the '80's and never forgot how good they sounded. After almost 40 years, I finally had enough money to start playing again. I bought the 3a sigs and the 2w subs, but moved to the Treo's and 2wq subs-Much better, more refined. My next move will be the Sub 3's- after I sell my old 2w's and 2wq's.
If I do that, I will be at Quatro level.
Do you need the subs? Probably not, but they do flesh out the lower frequencies that the smaller Treo cabinet can't offer, like the Quatro.
Bob
If you happen to live within driving distance to Cleveland, these Silverline Sonatas are fantastic speakers and an absolute steal at $1000...

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649479570-silverline-audio-sonata-i/

Best of luck.