Favorite band or artist of all time?

1st of all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at Audiogon!
I've Have been thinking about it(hundreds of choices)and lately  just wondering, If you had to pick just one, what would be your favorite band or artist of all time???
 Extremely hard decision!, but Mine would be Elton John.
(deeply rooted since I was 10 or 11) Old fart now😎
128x128arcam88
I heard Another Brick in the Wall on the radio when I was 12. Not long after that Pink Floyd became, and has continued to be my favorite band to this day.  Led Zeppelin gave them a run for their money for several years, but has been relegated to 2nd place for some 20 years. 

mcslipp…

I don’t know where your located, but there is a Led Zeppelin cover band called Get The Led Out . We happen to have tickets to see them here in a month (in an old small theater, Midland Theater Newark Ohio) I was skeptical and was just being nice going to the first one. This will be our third and we are six rows back center stage. Tickets are tough to get as they sell out quickly. They are truly amazing. If their ever in your area....Go . Check them out on their website

https://vimeo.com/145838291

++1 for Tom Waits, The Band and Blue Oyster Cult. Oh and let's not forget Family (that band never gets enough representation).