Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hey DI owners:

I'm thinking about adding a subwoofer to my set up. Currently driving the DIs from a McIntosh MA275 which has a discrete sub output. It's set up in a fairly large room. Used for listening to records and CDs only, so not a multi-channel rig. 

Have any of you added a sub to your DIs? Any recommendations on the various Tekton subs? Love the way the DIs sound but I I could do with more bottom at lower volume.  

Keeping up, at least with my audio related New Year resolutions.....

A reminder for doing the following (which most of you are):

Tightened the driver units on my SEs. There was no play in the tweeter array, very minor play in the two accompanying mid-range drivers, AND definite play in the bass woofer screws.

Also applied Caig DeoxIT to the Cardas Binding Posts and Speaker Cable terminations.

Result: tighter sound and imaging. 
@lee59                            

It would be nice if long threads had a better way to search topics within them.  1,623 posts ago (just kiddin) this was touched upon.  I run a pair of Hsu ULS-15 MK2 DualDrive (2 ULS-15 MK2) subs.  My DI's, in my room, were reaching down to the lower 30hz range.  I wanted things flat down to just below 20hz and the Hsu's accomplished that very nicely.  I have had no integration issues.  The sound is tight and effortless.  For me they hit the nail squarely on the head and they are an extremely high value item--just like the DI's!
Shout out for advice. Eric is able to custom spec the drivers for the Perfect SET. They come stock with the tweeter array drivers and 12 inch woofer from the Ulfberths.

Any suggestions or recommendations from those of you who "know their drivers"? The BE tweeters are an option, but I’d rather go with something else. Thanks.
David_ten
Are you going to purchase the Perfect from Tekton? I'd like to know your results if you do purchase. I'm seriously thinking about testing them out myself. I currently use DeVore 0/96 in main system, that is what Perfect will be up against. I'm sort of waiting for teajay upcoming review. How to compare/contrast with his review of NSMT. As you might know I’ve owned three pairs of Tekton's older speakers, Lore, Mini Lore, and an early small single driver. All performed great. Best, mikirob