Best deal on unterminated bulk silver speaker cable for budget audiophiles

Anyone know who has the best deal on silver speaker cable at the moment? I heard Clear day cable was very good, but the owner is not producing any cable at the moment. (The price on those was still a bit out of my range, anyway). I am probably not wanting to spend over $200 total for a 15 foot pair. Is this even realistic? Not adverse from buying from other countries...

Thanks
bstatmeister
Try navships on e-bay.  He specializes in many different gauge silver plated copper wire, very high quality mil spec.  Used on Navy ships and NASA.  I’ve purchased a number of his products and find them excellent.  Multi strand with each strand silver plated.  Have rebuilt a few amps with his wire and to my ear compares well to pure silver wire.  I think his thickest gauge is 12, but the prices are so favorable I’ve doubled them up making a braid for speaker cables.  
The SC-5 ePlus Cryo Treated Speaker Cable from Audio Art Cable would be the one you want 8ft for $950.00 plus what ever type of connector for an extra $50.00 to $100.00 dollars.

Try these guys:

https://www.artisansilvercables.co.uk/speaker-cables

Maybe not quite what you are looking for but it never hurts to check.  Thanks.