Looking for new speakers

My system consists of 2 MC75 MONO amps and 1 Quicksilver preamp. I recently sold a pair of Magnepan MG-IIIA's.  In my research the Goldenear Triton 2+ and Triton 3+ are very interesting to me. The 3+ are more affordable to me. Anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks 
Mike 
zardozmike
I sold Bob his Treo's and I'm so glad he loves them like I did.  If you can get used Treo's, that would be a HUGE upgrade.  I had some 20k plus amps in my room when I owned them from all different manufacturers. 

They just scaled and scaled. They also sounded fun with my NAD integrated amp that I paid 320 B stock, lol.  You have a manageable list of speakers to go audition though. I wouldn't add any more until you listen to all of those.  That's the problem with audio.  Too often we just keep adding choices, instead of eliminating things and going from there.  

Have fun and don't do paralysis by analysis.
One problem I'm having is the ability to audition some of the speakers I've mentioned in the list. There are no dealers near me that carry Vandersteen or Emerald Physics. I'm really interested in the Emerald Physics. Does anyone have recommendations for me.

Mike 
Not many dealers, but if you can contact your local audio community someone will likely show them off for you

Im in F Lauderdale