I saw an ad for Morrow Audio cables

And I went to their website and browsed.  Now their ads are popping up on Yahoo, Facebook, Audiogon and on and on.  Has this happened to anyone else? I have my cookies turned off and I've deleted my browser history, and the ads still keep coming.
I did a search here and there hasn't been much of anything new posted about anything Morrow.  Does anyone use their stuff anymore??

JD
128x128curiousjim
I like the free blockers I use. If an ad gets around it, I can click a certain way and the adblocker picks up the target, and asks i it gone yet?   upping whatever t does until the ad vanishes Real time ad killer.   
Free bits available with Fire Fox.        
Sites that seriously whine I am adblockin I just do not go to. Some sites whine a little, but let me see stuff, so those I use.
I'm amazed that Morrow Audio remains competitive with no mention of OFC or OCC in their products. Oh well, at least they've done away with the silver-plating on copper.
They did change their "formula" and no longer use silver clad copper conductors.  I've had good luck with them, I think as with all cables, it depends on the synergy of your system. 

I tried all Audioquest and then all Morrow IC's, and in the end liked a mixture of both.  With Audioquest Rocket 44 speaker cable, mind you.  I'd be willing to try the new design, but I think this will be a lean year audio wise since I went a little over the top last year.  Maybe next year.