Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Much appreciated Bill and Frank

I have  one card under the lps for my Aries Mini, one under the Mini itself, two under my Goldnote phono, three on the Ayre ax7e.
Do not want to move any so.....

looks like I need buy some more cards!
uberwaltz ...

I know the feeling. The E Cards I'm using for the bedroom system were taken out of the family room TV system to try this experiment. Now, I don't want to take them out of the bedroom system What to do ... What to do??
With taller speakers would I be better off with the E cards on top of the speakers or affixed to the back closer to the crossovers? Thanks
Facebook?   Another good thing perverted to what it is today.  Nothing to do with audio so I will zip it.

Hey Mac48025,
 Timmy sometimes tells new customers to try the Ecards on  their crossovers;  it's a huge bang for the buck. <3  Report back what you think??? <3  Enjoy <3 Krissy <3