Are manufacturers having discussions removed from Audiogon if they turn negative?

I have mostly been taking part of this forum occasionally, and from a distance if you will.  I have to admit I don't really know the kind of things that can go on, disputes or disagreements that can occur.  I have occasionally done searches in this forum using the search function to only come upon a thread that has been removed, oddly enough.

I have seen some discussions, and taken part in some others that become somewhat of a debate on certain brands, and they have become critical in some instances.  Usually fans of the brand in question rush to the defence, and from what I've seen, a healthy discourse occurs, with back and forth and occasional posts removed.  I'm thinking of smaller internet direct manufacturers such as your Emotivas, Schiit Audio, Ascend Acoustics and the like.

What I'm wondering is, have such companies had negative discussions stopped or removed?  Has anyone been part of similar discussions in which moderators suddenly step in and either lock or completely remove a discussion?

213runnin
Hah! Tekton vanishes again. The thread about waiting six months has again entered The Twilight Zone. After returning, and the master himsef whining about lawsuits... LOL
“...Discussions removed....if they turn negative “
An important distinction here is truth, honesty, facts and reality. If your post is negative but is truthful, factual and based in reality than it should not be removed. But those are just the kind of posts that would be removed. Manufacturers don’t want that honest bad stuff to get out. If they cut corners, place bad batches of transformers or capacitors in equipment to save money and that equipment develops problems they don’t want to take responsibility. If the negative posts are not factual, not honest or real I think the manufacturer has a right to get rid of it.
I have been in contact with the OP of the original thread and he said this yesterday:
" They did send me pictures of their progress, and emailed me every day since then. They actually shipped today."
There's nothing wrong with posting about an actual true negative experience.What's wrong is when 99% of the other posters spew nonsense and try to pass it off as fact.It's simply gossip.If it goes on long enough it becomes slander.
The important point is that it took the posting of the thread and all the comments to spur them into action.  Otherwise...….