Any experience with Tannoy loudspeakers?

I need feedback fro Tannoy owners.  Did you satisfy with bass extensions   ? soundstage
128x128bache
Post removed 
@ dan, you're a braver man than me and no doubt more knowledgeable in these matters.

Still, I hope you don't mind a few suggestions, that might be worth bearing in mind. The original Tannoy's all used chipboard as cabinet material, and to a large extent it works really well. With MDF I believe it is possible to get good results, but more care may be needed to keep those nasty resonances away from the midrange. 

Secondly, as is being appreciated more and more, the driver/cabinet coupling is all important, so it's well worth experimenting with the tightness of the driver bolts. I strongly believe that no more than finger tightness is required (for any large heavy Tannoy DC drivers). 

So it might be worth playing around with that too. Best of luck.
@cd318      i feel some sarcasm about Dan project. MDF- is one is best
material for High End speakers Cabinet , majority of famous brand is used to, dont scare too much about resonance , well done braces almost eliminate. regarding bolts-- one guy i remember, send the post
to audiophile community ----after replacing driver bolts he get  significant
sound improvement .period 

Dan's project is impressive regardless of the fine details and what-have-you's. Yes, the Westminster is the only current production Tannoy with a complex folded-horn cabinet structure, and has been for some time. The other cabinets are pretty simple (minus the nice cosmetic wood work) but reasonably well braced and upper-line products use the excellent Baltic birch plywood. Part of me wishes I had Westminsters instead of Canterbury, but I think they would just overwhelm my room.

So minor philosophical differences aside, you can at least see how enthusiastic we Tannoy owners are for our speakers - one common theme is that we all feel Tannoy offers a good route out of audiophile hell and towards musical bliss. Get you some!!
tbevan,
I remember listening to a pair of original  Arden's back in 1977. Wonderful sounding loudspeaker. Easily bested the Yamaha NS-1000's I had at the time. :-)